3/6/10

Family

My husband's dad, Martin had a  massive stroke this week, in FL. The kids had a hard time reaching him. (unusual). Matt decided to call the police and they found him lying on the floor, non-responsive but still breathing.
That same night the hospital performed surgery on him and removed a clot which had formed from the hemmoragiac stroke. He is still on a ventilator, although his breathing is getting stronger.

No one but God knows what lies ahead for Martin, but he is holding his own for now. While family takes turn being at his side, we know he can hear us but can not speak. Many thanks to the warriors who are praying for Martin to recover.

Expect a miracle.

2 comments:

TheresainMS said...

Hi Lori, this is my first visit to your blog. I found you through your article in Apprentice and just had to add you to my 'followed' list. I really enjoy your art and look forward to your future creations.

I am so sorry to hear of your Dad's troubles and will definitely keep all of you in my prayers. We serve a loving and magnificent Savior. I pray for His healing and comfort for your Dad and all those who love him.

Lori Nowak - aka Mirror said...

Thanks Theresa; He had a really good day today, so we are rejoicing!