4/3/11

Tag, you're it!


 I've had a weird couple of weeks, not feeling the best and busy with a variety of things so not much artsyness has happened. In a few stolen moments, I did manage to get some art therapy in. I thought I'd share some more UFO's today, that I finally did finish. (unfinished objects)
These tags were created using Ranger Color Wash Sprays, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists and Radiant Rain sprays. I used a variety of masks for the backgrounds. Each one is finished off with a vintage image of a woman, rub-ons, German Scrap, and fun embellishments. Tags finished with a ribbon or yarn topper. The Asian one also has beaded fringe at the bottom.
This one starts off the same, background created with spray mists and masks, vintage image of a showgirl and some Tim Holtz Tissue Tape, an Adage Ticket, a Heidi Swapp stamped image of lace, a Paula Deen Bird embellie and some Prima Flowers. Hope they remind you of spring.

1 comment:

2 Junkie Girls said...

Beautiful tag art Lori!! I hope you are feeling better!

xoxos